Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"This Is My First Time"

There's no topic or underlying theme with this post. This is just me. Getting used to writing to absolutely no one (at least now). Maybe one day someone will stumble here, and read this and get a chuckle or two out of something witty I say. Then, by word of mouth, I'll have millions of readers and become known for my awesome blogness. And yes, you heard this word first. On March 11th, 2010 at 1:51 AM, Eastern Time Zone, I coined blogness.

blog-ness [blog-ness] n :
1.
The attribute contributed to an individual who excels in the act of blogging.
2. The attribute contributed to a blog that has a lot of activity, whether it be posting, reading, or speaking of.

So I'm sure if you googled the word, it'd come up somewhere. But has anyone defined it yet? Nope. That would be yours truly. So anyways, I'll try to post to the zero's of viewers I get on this thing frequently enough. So good day to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment