Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Little About Me

Blogging ain't easy. I think that's how the saying goes. Well, it's actually not all that difficult. Anyone can do it. Writing things that people genuinely care about, that's the challenge. So for today I've decided it'd be better if I got a little personal with you guys. I'm Squall. Yes, that's what I go by on and, most the time, off the internet, with a few deviations. It's actually derived (somewhat) from my actual name. I'm a student at Florida State University. You know, the college that used to be good at football. Interests include women, the occasional drink, video games, creative writing (kind of a new thing for me), technology in general, and I can now add blogging to that list. This is the end of spring break, and its sad. I've been playing a game called Final Fantasy XIII the past week, and it's been a blast, however I have gotten so caught up in that reality, as soon as I jumped back into this one, I was a little disappointed.

School begins tomorrow. I'm writing a poem in which I have no idea what to write. Perhaps I'll share it eventually. For now though, this post will hopefully serve as a positive distraction for my writer's block.

No comments:

Post a Comment