Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Purpose Driven Blog

I didn't make this very clear in my first blog post. Although I don't have any one specific focus with this blog (it's all still very new to me), I realize that people are only going to want to read the things I write if I write something relevant to what they experience. (that was wordy) I enjoy electronics. I enjoy the constant flaming wars people wage when they think their electronic is better than yours. Whether it be Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, Apple, Pepsi, Coke...there is always someone with boxing gloves in the corner waiting to duke it with their words.

And I completely understand it.

I, too, am I fanboy. I'll reveal my preferences eventually, and while I strive to own every cool piece of technology out there, I still defend some things over others.

So if I ever do get readers on here, don't ask the question: "Hey. Why do you always talk about video games and iPods?"

If you do I'll e-smack you, and tell you to read this very important post.

E-smack [ee-smak] v
1.
Expressing the emotion of frustation due to ignorance by using violence over the internet through words, with the goal of making that individual your b***ch.
2. Using the palm of your hand to hit your computer when it's running slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment